Skip to content
- Head Torch | A powerful LED head torch that will give usable light for up to 10 hours. It must produce at least 160 lumens.
- Footwear | Trail running shoes with good grip and ankle support.
- Waterproofs | A water- and windproof jacket with hood to protect you from the elements.
- Hats & Gloves | Keep your extremities cosy and regulate your body temperature.
- Base Layers | Full sleeve and full leg base layer clothing.
- Extra Warm Layer | Carry a spare warm insulated jacket or fleece.
- Spare Batteries | Carry spare batteries or battery pack to fit your head torch OR a spare head torch.
- Food Item | At least one energy-dense food item in case of emergency, e.g. gel or bar.
- Pack | Lightweight running pack, body pack or large bum bag to carry your mandatory kit and spares.
- Mobile Phone | Fully charged and waterproofed – ready for emergencies or those essential selfies!